What to Bring
**IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO SIGN THE ONLINE CONSENT FORM, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO BRING YOUR PRINTED CONSENT FORM WITH YOU**
All participants should wear appropriate clothing during the workshop so as not to distract from the spiritual atmosphere of the workshop. The staff reserve the right to ask participants to change clothes if we believe that the participant is dressed inappropriately. The dress code is listed lower on this page. In addition, there will be many outdoor activities so participants should bring clothes they don’t mind getting dirty and keep cool in the sometimes 90F weather. The following is a list of items the participants should bring with them:
1. Plenty of summer clothing (1 week's worth)
a. Shorts must be an appropriate length (no higher than mid-thigh)
2. Athletic clothes (gym pants, t-shirts)
3. Sweater (can get cold at night)
4. Underwear and socks
6. Sneakers/athletic shoes
7. Hat (for outdoors; optional)
8. Flip-flops (for showers)
1. Toothbrush and toothpaste
2. Shampoo and conditioner
6. Glasses or contacts and solution (if necessary)
1. Sleeping bag
3. Extra blanket (optional)
Other Required Items
1. Spiral-bound or Composition Style notebook
2. Pens and pencils
3. Face masks (3+)
4. Water bottle
Other Recommended Items
2. Alarm clock/watch
6. Mosquito repellent
7. Sun block lotion
8. One pair of clothes that you would not mind getting dirty
***If your child requires any medications, please place medications (Tylenol, sinus medication, allergy medication, and all doctor prescribed medications) in a zip-lock sealed bag. The camp nurse will collect these on the first day of camp, and will be responsible to hand out medications on time to all the campers throughout the workshop.***
Dress Code for ALL
Rules for Tops:
- no spaghetti straps
- no low-cut t-shirts or V-necks
- no dropped arm-hole tank-tops
- no cut-offs that expose the midriff
- no muscle shirts or other tight-fitting shirts
- tank tops must have at least a 2-inch wide shoulder strap
- everyone must wear a top while swimming
Rules for Bottoms:
- no shorts or skirts past fingertip length
We want to create a fun and supportive atmosphere. Dress appropriately & do not bring clothing that is too revealing.
What NOT to Bring
Participants should not bring anything that would harm and/or distract from the spiritual atmosphere of the workshop.
- Alcohol and cigarettes are illegal for use by minors and are strictly prohibited.
- Illegal drugs are prohibited. If illegal drugs are found, parents will be called and campers will be asked to leave camp.
- Lighters, fireworks, and weapons of any kind are strictly prohibited.
- Please refrain from bringing other items that could distract from the spiritual atmosphere of the workshop such as personal gaming consoles (e.g. Nintendo Switch) and iPods/MP3 Players.